Saturday, January 31, 2009

Books, books, books.....


I love children’s books and I am so pleased my children like them too. We spend countless hours reading cuddled up in a cosy blanket. I was noticing though that we have so many books that some of them have lost their charm or kids simply cannot find them in the book case. I decided to gather all the ‘winter’ books in a basket and find a little corner in the living room. Of course when the spring comes, I will switch them to suit the season. Or maybe I will do a theme like animal books for a time. Kids are thrilled to rediscover some of these wonderful stories!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the shape/size of this basket! I'd like to get one for the kids library books....so we wouldn't lose track of them. Where did you find it?
Christine O.