Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Excited

I'm really excited.  One of my most creative friends came over the other day for lunch.  We had a lovely time just throwing ideas around.  Mostly dreams.  We talked about what we would do if we could own the coffee shop in town (that is for sale).  It is so great to talk to someone who gets me, or even better we are totally in sync with each other.  She asked me if I wanted to share a table with her at the next Christmas market in town.  YES!  YES!  YES!!!  I am so excited.  I've set a goal to set up an etsy store for my stuff in the near future and I've been working on making myself a better crafter/artist/sewer.  A couple of days ago, my mind was running full speed and all the creative ideas just came pouring out.  So, I just sat down and started doodling all the ideas.  I am so happy and content when I am making something.  I ended up whipping up a purse.  I was so pleased with the result that I had to sleep with it.  

3 comments:

Di said...

Hello! Thank you for stopping by my blog! I too am sharing a table with friends at a craft fair this winter - I won't make much but it will be nice to try a few things!

My trip to Japan takes in Kyoto, Nara, Hiroshima, Yudanaka, Matsumoto, Takayama, Toyko and Kamakura! I can't wait to see cherry blossom and snow monkeys!

Anonymous said...

Go for it Makiko...open up a little store/coffee shop in the old "cranberries" :) Well if not you...I hope someone does. I miss having it there. (and main street is becoming a tad bare hey?)
Christine O.

ranae janelle said...

such a good dream...i am SO looking forward to christmas market. thank you for friendship makiko. it's funny to look back...ours is becoming rather longstanding :)