Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Life....


*Speak words that are Life-Giving.

*Don't hold grudges--forgive.

*Hug

*Smile at store clerks

*Say "Thank-You"

*Look up and watch the birds.

*Tell your family and friends how much they mean to you.

*Give everyone a second chance or third or even fourth.

*Make your home a place of peace.

*Take time to express gratitude.

*Allow mistakes and extend grace.

*Honor others' opinions and choices.


I'm working on these......do you have a list too? Something I should add?

2 comments:

mayaluna said...

These are each so important and beautiful. Thank you for sharing them and reminding us all. I love the "allow mistakes and extend grace". I'm a firm believer that mistakes are really gifts.

Lola said...

Love your body and treat it with care. That's a big one for me lately.