Here is how
You will need
-Rice papers(a big round kind)--check this if you are not sure what they are. You can find them in most grocery stores in big cities. Try an Asian aisle.
-Any veggie you might like....I like cucumber, carrots, red bell peppers, cirantro, green onions, lettuce, alfalfa sprouts
-Shrimp (cooked, shells removed, cut in half length wise)
-Shredded chicken meat (I like using the leftover from rotesserie chicken)
1) Julienne all veggies (it tastes better if you can cut them smaller/thinner) Finely chop cirantro & green onions
2) Mix all the veggies in a bowl and toss it with a fork
3) If using chicken, add the chicken to the veggie
4) Put some boiling water in a pie plate. Soak rice paper one at a time in hot water. When soft, put it on a dinner plate. Put veggies and shrimp (about 1/4 cup) on the rice paper, wrap it up like a present. Repeat....
5) serve them with spicy peanut sauce(I just buy the sauce)
Try this video on how to roll as it's kinda hard to explain. I just mix all the veggies together instead of separating them like in the video. I think it tastes better.... Enjoy!