Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Am I Crazy?

My day starts out with feeding 3 kids and 2 dogs. Vacuuming, sweeping and mopping of the dog hair and other debris created by my dependents. Our dogs are almost 12....I told myself I needed a break from pets after they pass on. And then yesterday, we added "Spots" to our family. I had about one hour to make up my mind if I wanted to keep her or not. How could you say no to those big brown eyes of a 5 yr old girl? So, I added "Potty training the bunny" to my chore list. Good thing my 2 yr old has been potty trained already. Who would have thought? I must be going crazy or just a little soft. Now, what is the average life expectancy of a rabbit? Truth be told, I kinda like her.....she is pretty cute.

4 comments:

Lola said...

She's so cute!

Di said...

She is cute! I hope that she doesn't add too much work to your day!

laura said...

it would be hard to say no to those eyes!
what a lovely little blog you have here :)

Jo said...

she's very sweet!