Saturday, January 31, 2009
Trick or TREAT!
With Halloween fast approaching, here is Maya’s halloween costume from last year. It was the cheapest and definitely the COOLEST costume. A bit time consuming but makes it a memorable occasion.
The trick is to find a box that is an appropriate size. Cut holes for the head and arms.
1) Paint the box with white paint. We just used some left over primer.
2) Use painter’s tape and make stripes. Paint the exposed part Red. We used spray paint. You can also use colored duct tape.
3) Pop popcorn with air popper. Cool and glue it to the top of the box. This part is time consuming but makes all the difference…your patience will pay off
4) Make 2 signs “Popcorn” and Glue them on front and back of the box
5) Get a used touque and Glue some popcorn on that too.